HomeInformationMultimediaPress SectionImage GalleryFansWebsite
Welcome to Drew Fuller Fan.com: the official fan site for actor Drew Fuller. Drew most recently portrayed Trevor LeBlanc on the hit Lifetime series "Army Wives". He also starred as Chris Halliwell on The WB's hit TV show "Charmed" after a brief stint portraying Nick Reed on The WB's short-lived TV show "Black Sash". Drew has also starred in quite a variety of films such as "The Kane Files", "The Ultimate Gift", and "Final Contract". This fan-based site contains a huge media section filled with 25,000+ images and 250+ video clips. If you would like to donate any info, images, or news please let me know. Thanks for visiting!
Welcome

Please click on the image to watch an exclusive video greeting from Drew Fuller.

Projects

Link Us

Online Family
Matt Bomer Riley Smith

Army Wives Family
Sterling K. Brown Catherine Bell Torrey Devitto

Elite Affiliates
Charisma CarpenterChase CrawfordDanielle PanabakerIan SomerhalderPaul WesleyEric Christian OlsenDrew Van AckerColin EgglesfieldTaylor KitschSarah CarterOpen!Open!
:: more?

Random Photo

Random Quote

:: more?

Site Info
Webmaster: Kelly
Helper: Kim
Online Since: July 12, 2003
Drew Fuller Fans Online:
Collective: GEP.com

Support
Donate safely using Paypal!

Our Other Domain

Search

Drew Fuller Fan.com Exclusive!

Kim and I were able to meet up with Drew last week (November 26th) in Los Angeles. We chatted for 2 hours about lots of things, including his career. We can officially say he is NOT returning to “Army Wives”. At the end of our time together, he followed us to our car and we were finally able to gave him the birthday project presents! He was super appreciative as always of all his fans and their support. He also mentioned he answered every single fan letter that came to him while shooting “Army Wives”. We will be getting a new fan mail address soon.

Before we left, Kim and I had a special present made just for him. We held onto it for over a year to give it to him. So what to get a guy that has everything? We had the pleasure of spending some time with Drew’s beautiful dog Tennessee while on location in Charleston in 2009. So an idea sprung and we commissioned a beautiful painting of Tennessee with lots of help from both Mama Fuller and a very talented┬álocal artist in Charleston named Missy. When Drew unwrapped his painting, he was stunned. We will NEVER forget the look, the smile that never left his face when he opened it. He made a point of telling us never to buy him another thing after this. It was very special to him and will have a special place on his wall.

We were also able to pose for a few pics and Drew decided to pose for a funny one of himself alone which you can see in the gallery. It was so great to meet up with Drew again. I can’t believe it had already been 2 years since we last saw him. We also enjoyed having lunch with Mama and Papa Fuller last week. Kim and I have met them so many times since 2009, we have actually lost count. We adore them just as much as their son, and they will always hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you for making our Thanksgiving holiday so memorable!

Please do not upload the photos elsewhere. You can link to the gallery instead. Thanks!

Posted by Kelly on December 4th, 2012. Filed under: Exclusive,Gallery. Reply: 14 comments »

14 Responses
Posted by Jen C.

He’s so cute! :D You girls are so lucky! I’m glad you girls had so much fun with him. :)

Posted by tais

Good to see him =) Love the pictures. I hope we’ll see him in some new projects soon

Posted by Michelle

Looks good, very nice! Do you also host drew fullers official Facebook page? It’s the same as Sally pressman’ page.
Keep up the good work, it’s very nice to read and see all the pictures.

Posted by Juliana

He is a very nice guy! I really hope he goes back to TV real soon, would love to see him on a comedy sitcom or something like that, I suspect he can be a terrific act in comedy. You girls are very lucky to be fans of someone so caring and nice as Drew. And yes, he answered every single letter from his fan mail, including mine. One of greatest suprises I had in 2012. Take care, girls!

Posted by Kelly

No, Drew does not have an official Facebook page.

Posted by Jenna

Hi! i really enjoying watching this photos. Its so great to see that Drew is doing good. I really want to wrote to him, can you pls say his new fan mail address?

Posted by Debby

Hello everyone! I would like to congratulate with Drew because he is a great actor and a person really exceptional! I don’t have the good fortune to meet him in person, although I’d love to, but not because he is an actor, but for his person. As I said, I don’t know him but I feel he’s a wonderful person, and every time I hear or read about him, it is a confirmation more. I’d like to know also his family because a guy like him, more so related to the family, can have only a beautiful family! His girlfriend is really lucky, and the important thing is that he is happy! I don’t know if he reads the comments left on this site, but if he don’t, I’d like you told to him…thanks!!!

Posted by Tania

Hiya! I REALLY HOPE DREW READS THIS. First, you need to get Twitter, you don’t have to tweet us all the time, but every now and then would be just fine. I see people tweeting about you every hour! It’d really help to connect with all your crazy fans like me that would do anything for you. But right now, especially when you’re not on this fan site a lot at all anymore we feel like WE HAVE NO CONNECTION with you and that makes us oh so very sad. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, WE MISS YOU. Twitter will allow you to just say what’s going on so we are updated and can promote you. Secondly, please come to the UK, this favour is a bit far fetched so its ok if you say no. WE LOVE YOU, WE HOPE YOU KNOW THAT

Posted by Tania

I want to write a letter to Chris. Please will someone tell me who I should address it to?!?!?!

Posted by Jair

News about some upcoming work projects fro Drew?:(

Posted by Laura

Yes, some news please!! Why don’t we have any news :( I would SO MUCH love to see him in a new project

Posted by mustata nica

happy birthday Drew Fuller, from Romania and from me…God bless you,your sister,mother,father….You are a true lesson for for me and your fans…..Have a great year with your wonderful family,friends and fans….God bless Kelly too….Thank you from the bottom of my heart for you lesson about life…

Posted by mustata nica

You have many fans even in Romania,a small country but with a big heart….we pray for your succes,your health,your family,friends,kelly,kim….Finaly i have a chance to wish you happy birth day for the first time in my life…..i hope from the bottom of my heart that Hollywood will give a OSCAR for you hard work….You deserve all the good things in life..

Posted by mustata nica

Thank you from thre bottom of my heart MAMA FULLER because you have given a great son to teach the world….God bless you MAMA FULLER…………GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA….

Fan Sites Network - Privacy Policy - DMCA