Kim and I were able to meet up with Drew last week (November 26th) in Los Angeles. We chatted for 2 hours about lots of things, including his career. We can officially say he is NOT returning to “Army Wives”. At the end of our time together, he followed us to our car and we were finally able to gave him the birthday project presents! He was super appreciative as always of all his fans and their support. He also mentioned he answered every single fan letter that came to him while shooting “Army Wives”. We will be getting a new fan mail address soon.

Before we left, Kim and I had a special present made just for him. We held onto it for over a year to give it to him. So what to get a guy that has everything? We had the pleasure of spending some time with Drew’s beautiful dog Tennessee while on location in Charleston in 2009. So an idea sprung and we commissioned a beautiful painting of Tennessee with lots of help from both Mama Fuller and a very talented┬álocal artist in Charleston named Missy. When Drew unwrapped his painting, he was stunned. We will NEVER forget the look, the smile that never left his face when he opened it. He made a point of telling us never to buy him another thing after this. It was very special to him and will have a special place on his wall.

We were also able to pose for a few pics and Drew decided to pose for a funny one of himself alone which you can see in the gallery. It was so great to meet up with Drew again. I can’t believe it had already been 2 years since we last saw him. We also enjoyed having lunch with Mama and Papa Fuller last week. Kim and I have met them so many times since 2009, we have actually lost count. We adore them just as much as their son, and they will always hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you for making our Thanksgiving holiday so memorable!

Please do not upload the photos elsewhere. You can link to the gallery instead. Thanks!

14 Responses to “Drew Fuller Fan.com Exclusive!”
    Comment by Jen C. — December 5, 2012 @ 5:41 am

He’s so cute! :D You girls are so lucky! I’m glad you girls had so much fun with him. :)

Comment by tais — December 7, 2012 @ 1:30 pm

Good to see him =) Love the pictures. I hope we’ll see him in some new projects soon

Comment by Michelle — December 15, 2012 @ 10:19 am

Looks good, very nice! Do you also host drew fullers official Facebook page? It’s the same as Sally pressman’ page.
    Keep up the good work, it’s very nice to read and see all the pictures.

Comment by Juliana — December 16, 2012 @ 6:48 pm

He is a very nice guy! I really hope he goes back to TV real soon, would love to see him on a comedy sitcom or something like that, I suspect he can be a terrific act in comedy. You girls are very lucky to be fans of someone so caring and nice as Drew. And yes, he answered every single letter from his fan mail, including mine. One of greatest suprises I had in 2012. Take care, girls!

Comment by Kelly — December 16, 2012 @ 11:54 pm

No, Drew does not have an official Facebook page.

Comment by Jenna — February 26, 2013 @ 11:35 am

Hi! i really enjoying watching this photos. Its so great to see that Drew is doing good. I really want to wrote to him, can you pls say his new fan mail address?

Comment by Debby — March 4, 2013 @ 9:06 am

Hello everyone! I would like to congratulate with Drew because he is a great actor and a person really exceptional! I don’t have the good fortune to meet him in person, although I’d love to, but not because he is an actor, but for his person. As I said, I don’t know him but I feel he’s a wonderful person, and every time I hear or read about him, it is a confirmation more. I’d like to know also his family because a guy like him, more so related to the family, can have only a beautiful family! His girlfriend is really lucky, and the important thing is that he is happy! I don’t know if he reads the comments left on this site, but if he don’t, I’d like you told to him…thanks!!!

Comment by Tania — April 3, 2013 @ 2:46 pm

Hiya! I REALLY HOPE DREW READS THIS. First, you need to get Twitter, you don’t have to tweet us all the time, but every now and then would be just fine. I see people tweeting about you every hour! It’d really help to connect with all your crazy fans like me that would do anything for you. But right now, especially when you’re not on this fan site a lot at all anymore we feel like WE HAVE NO CONNECTION with you and that makes us oh so very sad. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, WE MISS YOU. Twitter will allow you to just say what’s going on so we are updated and can promote you. Secondly, please come to the UK, this favour is a bit far fetched so its ok if you say no. WE LOVE YOU, WE HOPE YOU KNOW THAT

Comment by Tania — April 3, 2013 @ 2:49 pm

I want to write a letter to Chris. Please will someone tell me who I should address it to?!?!?!

Comment by Jair — April 17, 2013 @ 9:23 am

News about some upcoming work projects fro Drew?:(

Comment by Laura — April 18, 2013 @ 2:36 am

Yes, some news please!! Why don’t we have any news :( I would SO MUCH love to see him in a new project

Comment by mustata nica — May 19, 2013 @ 12:57 pm

happy birthday Drew Fuller, from Romania and from me…God bless you,your sister,mother,father….You are a true lesson for for me and your fans…..Have a great year with your wonderful family,friends and fans….God bless Kelly too….Thank you from the bottom of my heart for you lesson about life…

Comment by mustata nica — May 19, 2013 @ 1:06 pm

You have many fans even in Romania,a small country but with a big heart….we pray for your succes,your health,your family,friends,kelly,kim….Finaly i have a chance to wish you happy birth day for the first time in my life…..i hope from the bottom of my heart that Hollywood will give a OSCAR for you hard work….You deserve all the good things in life..

Comment by mustata nica — May 19, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

Thank you from thre bottom of my heart MAMA FULLER because you have given a great son to teach the world….God bless you MAMA FULLER…………GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA….